Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sean Connery Birthday 25 August


The actor  Sean Connery’s 80th  Birthday 25 August is celebrating in an festival environment.  The original James Bond and best.  Except he very nearly wasn’t, according to a biography due out next month.
With a career spanning over more than 50 years, Sean Connery was made famous by his part as James Bond, starring in seven 007 movies from 1962 to 1983. His acting career includes appearances in dozens of movies such as Marnie, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, The Hunt for Red October, Highlander, Murder on the Orient Express, Dragonheart, and The Rock.
“During the summer, I wasn’t in pain but I wasn’t feeling great.
“I came to the Edinburgh Film Festival in June then, when I left for the south of France, I realised I’d lost a little bit of weight and needed to change my regime.
“I’ve done that and the last few days have been pretty special with the family here.
“We’ve eaten non-stop and it has been a great celebration.”
Sir Sean Connery also co-authored his biography, Being A Scot, published in the UK in 2009. We wish him Happy Birthday and hope to see him on the big screen once more, as it’s been a long wait since the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen!
The fan of Sir Sean Connery wish him a long and healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment