Saturday, April 09, 2011

Making Money Reading Emails

Making Money Reading Emails : I have alot of people ask me if you can really make money by reading emails/ads. The answer is yes you can. Now in all honesty are you going to get rich or be able to retire from these types of programs the answer is no, but you can earn some extra spending money for minimal effort.
There are two programs that I am going to write about today that I like because of the little bit of time and effort involved and that I feel you get the most out of for your time involved. Also I actually have received checks from these companies so I know they are legit and trustworthy.
The first is a company called InboxDollars. This company offers many different ways to earn money. Here's a list of the income streams they offer:
1) Cash Offers: Earn cash for trying new products and services.
2) Cash Shopping: Earn cash back from shopping with your favorite merchants.
3) Cash Surveys: Earn cash for sharing your opinion.
4) Cash Games: Earn cash for playing your favorite games.
5) Grocery Coupons: Earn .10 cents on every coupon you redeem.
6) Cash Videos: Earn cash by watching videos.
7) Cash Tasks: Easy cash for easy tasks.
8) Refer Your Friends: Earn cash when you sign up friends.
9) Free $5 for signing up.
As you can see this is a fantastic way to earn extra money. Most of the way's you are earning are from actions you do everyday anyway.
The second company I really like is called Hits4Pay.
With this program yo get paid .02 cents per email/ad you view. I know .02 doesn't seem worth it but let me tell you I make a pretty decent profit from this program and here's why:
1) $10 when you join. Right off the bat you have earned $10.
2) Earn money 2 levels down on referrals. This is where it get's great. I earn on average right now about $1 a day doing nothing. The people who signed up below me and the people they signed up are making me money and it will work the same for you.
3) It only takes about 5 minutes a day and free to join.
So as you can see by working these 2 programs you can earn decent money for a little amount of time.
To sign up for free to InboxDollars CLICK HERE
To sign up for free to Hits4Pay CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment