Thursday, August 26, 2010

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Supports Gay Marriage

Elisabeth Hasselbeck has some surprising opinions. She says 'I Actually Support Gay Marriage,' President Obama 'Incredibly Cool Guy'.

In a recent interview with Fancast, Hasselbeck revealed, "I am not ultra-ultra-conservative on every issue. I actually support gay marriage."

"I am not ultra-ultra-conservative on every issue. I actually support gay marriage," she told Fancast in part one. "I think the gay marriage thing would definitely surprise people. I mean, for some people, it will surprise them to the point that they won't want to hear it. 'No, that can't be, I really want to have this sort of idea of her in my head,' so I sort of rain on their parade there. I am a person that does believe that life begins at conception, but I also don't believe that the government should tell women what to do with their bodies.

The 33-year-old co-host of The View is known for her right-wing views and outspoken personality. She famously fought on camera with former co-host Rosie O'Donnell in 2007 when O'Donnell called Hasselbeck "cowardly" for not defending her position on the troops in Iraq.

Are you surprised at the opinion of Elisabeth Hasselbeck? But it was happened really in an two part interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment