Monday, September 13, 2010

Maino and Bunky reaches new level of beef

A new level of beef can be seen between Maino and former Lil’ Cease homie Bunky SA. The right hand man of Maino, Gotti, thinks of responding.

According to media report, in 2007 the beef between the two started after a video featured Bunky along with Junior M.A.F.I.A’s Lil’ Cease. In the video he had some choice words for Maino.

Bunky remained silence for about ten months and now he has returned back with new diss videos that is recorded in the Maino’s borough of Brooklyn. The video also challenged Maino for $10,000 to a one on one brawl.

Maino did not replied to the issue, but Gotti thinks to dead the situation completely

Gotti said, “You know you don’t want it penguin… You just now waking up from the beating we gave you 10 months ago. 10 months ago, you were beat into submission within an inch of your life in Queens and you just woke up right before you made that video, so trust me I know you don’t want it again my n**ga.”

Bunky also had some harsh words. He said, “I don’t f**k with Lil’ Cease, he’s a p**sy. He’s a snitch and I don’t mess with Maino, he’s a p**sy, he’s a snitch. I don’t mess with Lil’ Kim because she’s a p**sy and she owes me money.”

No comments:

Post a Comment