Thursday, September 23, 2010

Megan Fox Is Living In Married Bliss




Photo Credit: Cohen/WireImage
Months after Fox and Brian Austin Green tied the knot on the beach in Hawaii, the couple are still in the blissful ‘honeymoon stage.’
“Getting married was the best thing I’ve ever done,” Fox told People at the Passion Play Toronto International Film Festival premiere on Friday. “I married my best friend. I’m so lucky to get to be with him every day, and he’s my protector. I feel so safe and happy and completed.”
Green, 37, knew that Fox, 24, was the one. “[Marriage is] the one thing that I was really specific in waiting for until I was with somebody that I knew that I would be right with and she’s the one. She makes me happy and a better person. She’s everything,” Green told People.
The couple had been dating on-and-off for 6 years, and finally decided to take the next step in June. Green admitted, “There’s nice stability that comes with getting married. It’s a nice thing to know that I’ll come home to her and she’ll come home to me. It’s not the paper so much – it’s saying the vows and meaning it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment